Please pray for my ### eyes she ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray that my teeth can be treated soon, and that I can afford the fees. Also, please pray that my eyes are okay. They have been bothering me on the side with the teeth infection. Thank you for praying. In Jesus' name, amen,
Replies
20
Views
148
I don't know why my eyes are having a lot of problems, and itching so much because they are not supposed to do that. All disease has to be kept out of my eyes in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!! I don't know where that comes from.
Replies
9
Views
92
I come asking for prayer for my eyes. I have myopia(nearsighted) glaucoma and loss of peripheral vision in both eyes. My vision is blurry even with my glasses on.Its hard to read or watch tv. My vision is also affected by the tachycardia episodes that cause my heart to race. I am on BP...
Replies
14
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,925
Messages
16,793,657
Members
649,492
Latest member
Deiraenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom