Please pray for my ### exam on ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my exam preparation and that I pass with flying colors. Thank you very much! Blessings!
Replies
13
Views
281
Please please for my exam
Replies
11
Views
240
hi everyone... i'm really nervous for my calculus and vectors exam. please pray that I may receive God's knowledge, guidance, and perseverance during this time. please also pray that during this time I will not get stressed out really easily, and I can do as best as possible. Please pray that I...
Replies
7
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom