PLEASE pray for my ex brother in law ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter IHSAlways4eva
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IHSAlways4eva

Guest
PLEASE pray for my ex brother in laws ### and ###; they NEED Jesus!!!! They NEED to be saved! Pray for their entire families and all they are involved in. THANK YOU!!!!
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord this is the day that
You have made and we rejoice in it,

Because of your grace and
favor we see the light of day,

I come and stand in the
breach for those two men, I ask You Father to find them and arrest them, bring
them into Your presence, may You send someone to let them know that You love
them, and died for them that they may have eternal life. Open their eyes Lord
let them see their present state, let them know and understand that their
lifestyle only leads to death in the flesh but eternal damnation in hell. Deliver
them from the grips of hell, oh that they come to know of Your mercy and grace,
may they come to know of Your love and purpose for their lives, in the name of
Jesus Christ let Your will be done. In Jesus Christ name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my brother in law, ###. He was in a head in collision this past Wed, ### around midday returning home from work. He sustained ###, ### as well, injured other areas and ###, so far, no ###. He's coherent, but in ###, had ### the next day for his ###, this Monday is a follow up ###...
Replies
13
Views
417
Please pray for brother-in-law ###, who lives in ###. He needs urgent miracle in his spine and nerves, and also two new hips. He is a husband and father of ### children. I also ask that the Lord would save his soul. thank you
Replies
10
Views
202
Please pray for my brother as he is seriously addicted in alcohol. After he got divorced he is drinking alcohol so much. I know that he loves his ex wife so much that because of frustration he is drinking too much. But drinking alcohol won't give any solution. Please pray for him to stop...
Replies
8
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,252
Messages
16,808,621
Members
650,664
Latest member
Azoytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom