Victorious
Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my emotional healing and that I may begin to let go and forgive my husband and the women he had an emotional affair with, especially due to the fact that he feels he can justify it and he didn't really do anything wrong and that I probably deserved it and the fact that she feels the same way too. Also the fact that he went ahead and contacted her after I had told her to stay out of our marriage which left me feeling more humiliated and so brokenhearted while the two of them left each other feeling good with no remorse or guilt. Also because they feel there is nothing wrong with being in contact "as friends". All this I feel is wrong, it hurts and they are just getting away with it, I pray that God please intervene and stop this violation in my marriage without it hurting myself or my kids any more. Pray for healing, forgiving and restoration.
