Please pray for my dog ### who I believe ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pprior

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for my dog ### who I believe had a stroke Monday night. We have been together such a long time that I can't imagine life without him, and all ### wants is to be with me. If this is ###'s time please have God let me know for sure and give ### and I peace and acceptance. Otherwise please pay for healing for ### and wisdom for me as to how best take care of him.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Seeing a pet in pain or having any health problems can be very difficult. As a pet owner, I know that pets are apart of the family. I have been currently missing my chihuahua for about a week now and have cried and pleaded with God every day since, we pray we find him soon. I also pray for the healing of ### and for you that you may feel at peace. May God pour his floods of favor over you and ###. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
I pray that your sweet ### has a return to health. Even if he goes back to

the Creator, he will always be part of you and your love for him plays a huge

part in the good in the World.

God loves all, Bless ###!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God got the trainer to come today, so that was good. But, the unfortunate news she brought with after seeing the dog wasn't what we expected to hear. Unfortunately, we can't keep this dog. As of today, he has been very aggressive & we have never seen him like this. As it's technically only the...
Replies
9
Views
215
please pray for my dog named ### he has been having episodes of Seizures, and sadly I don't have any prominence but going to pawn something to get money. JESUS I AM on Earth Please show compassion towards me and my dog in JESUS name Amen
Replies
9
Views
362
Please pray for my dog named ### to feel better and take any pain from him in JESUS name amen
Replies
6
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom