Please pray for my degree I need...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my brothers and sisters - that I will pass my exam tomorrow - it is the final one of my 7 year degree. Please pray that I pick questions I can answer, that the holy spirit will be with me to calm my anxiety and the ability to recall the answers. Please Jesus be with me.
Replies
8
Views
186
Dear Lord, please assist me and guide me in being able to complete my studies within the given three years. Guide me and the examination board to granting my permission to the second year, and help me in these trying times. Thank you Lord
Replies
6
Views
90
Please pray to Jesus that I manage to complete my Masters degree and graduate.
Replies
7
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,373
Messages
16,798,959
Members
649,881
Latest member
Astairaorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom