Please pray for my daughters. I think ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Please pray for my daughters. I think someone did some kind of ideal prayer on my kids and i found out only later.
I don't know if Satan making my kids sick because they both girls get sick and horrible headache since then.
Please pray with me for my kids to be washed in Jesus Blood and get Satan out of them and my house.

Please pray for my daughters. I think someone did some kind of ideal prayer on my kids and i found out only later.
I don't know if Satan making my kids sick because they both girls get sick and horrible headache since then.
Please pray with me for my kids to be washed in Jesus Blood and get Satan out of them and my house.
goly.anderson65@gmail.com
I pray that whatever demons is causing that horrible head to your daughters, I command them out in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
You demons, I say out off there bodies in the mighty name of Jesus Christ🙏

Praying for deliverance from anything satan is trying to do to the girls. Jesus wants all of them in prayer and please. attend church faithfully and sing in the choir of your church songs of praise to the Lord. Satan will flee from them when they hear songs of praise to God almighty.

Thank you for praying. Sure, will do that.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my kids . I have a meeting with my kids school district and SARB board at 11am. We dont live in school district and I'm using friends address to keep my kids in school but the school went to check up and found out we dont live their now they want to kick my kids out of the...
Replies
Views
I need love in my life. The two strokes I had makes everybody not love me. This is how. I feel. Then these bed bugs are making my life miserable. Nobody wants to see me and my kids are keeping there kids away. This hurts so bad I can’t drive right now and both of my vices are broke down from...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my daughters marriage. Two little boys and husband doesn't help her. She is overwhelmed. Emotional and physical
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mom Vickie someone has been coming in her apartment and tampering with her food and stealing from her they are sneaking in her apartment when she is not at home! That is scary please pray that this person gets brought down by God pray the truth comes out who this person is my...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me and my daughters, 10yo and 13yo. My 10yo is having nightmares and my 13yo seems to be under spiritual attack. It is wearing on me. We need help.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom