• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Please pray for my daughters. I think ...

God's sheep

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for my daughters. I think someone did some kind of ideal prayer on my kids and i found out only later.
I don't know if Satan making my kids sick because they both girls get sick and horrible headache since then.
Please pray with me for my kids to be washed in Jesus Blood and get Satan out of them and my house.

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Belfrus

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my daughters. I think someone did some kind of ideal prayer on my kids and i found out only later.
I don't know if Satan making my kids sick because they both girls get sick and horrible headache since then.
Please pray with me for my kids to be washed in Jesus Blood and get Satan out of them and my house.
goly.anderson65@gmail.com
I pray that whatever demons is causing that horrible head to your daughters, I command them out in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
You demons, I say out off there bodies in the mighty name of Jesus Christ🙏

Angelicus

Humble Prayer Warrior
Praying for deliverance from anything satan is trying to do to the girls. Jesus wants all of them in prayer and please. attend church faithfully and sing in the choir of your church songs of praise to the Lord. Satan will flee from them when they hear songs of praise to God almighty.

God's sheep

Humble Servant of All
Thank you for praying. Sure, will do that.

CounselorHawkins

Prayer Partner
Dear God, please hear this prayer and send healing, blessings and help to the girls. May the precious Holy Spirit fill their hearts with joy. In Jesus name. Amen

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom