Please pray for my daughter who is taking the ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter vanj
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vanj

Guest
Please pray for my daughter who is taking the wrong path. slowly getting involved with a married man with 3 kids. she's so young and I am so confused on what to do. I've done everything to separate her from him and assuring me that she will do so. But with the man's persistence I am afraid it will not happen. Please pray that my daughter be enlightened. Thank you so much
 
Dear ###, I understand how you feel about this situation because I too have the same thing going on with my daughter. My daughter is older, and she should know better. The more I have talked to her, the more she has stayed involved with him. He has two children, but one is almost grown. She has one that is grown herself and married, so I cannot understand why she wants to help raise other children. But what I do understand is that when a man finds a good woman that will help him out in raising his children he is going to hang on to her, and that is a worry because that is probably misleading the woman and pretending to love her for the wrong reason. If these children rebel against a step Mom, there is probably going to be another divorce. There is a big difference between raising someone else's children and your own. So I have quit talking and have begun to pray more. I have asked God to open her eyes and help her see for herself what she may be getting into. That is all I can do, then I have to trust God that whatever happens will be for the best. My daughter has already been through one very nasty divorce, and I am praying that she has not forgotten that. Let's Pray!!

Dear Jesus, I come to you seeking your favor in this request. I know that this Mom is concerned about her daughter being with this man. I ask you to drop the scales from her eyes, and help her realize the things that would cause her to be tied down at such a young age and decide that this is not the life she wants to live. Give her the courage to turn and get out of this relationship. Help this Mom to trust you with her daughter totally and completely, and turn it all over to you. In thy name I pray, Amen.
 
Please pray for my daughter who is taking the wrong path. slowly getting involved with a married man with 3 kids. she's so young and I am so confused on what to do. I've done everything to separate her from him and assuring me that she will do so. But with the man's persistence I am afraid it will not happen. Please pray that my daughter be enlightened.Thank you so much
I understand I am going through about the same thing with my daughter ### except her father is doing the abuse to her.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please grant my daughter, ###, who is abroad, good health, a job, and the ability to send money to the family every month and call home every day. Please grant my eldest son, ###, good health, recovery from illness, and a job in his trained field. Please grant my youngest son, ###, a successful...
Replies
11
Views
463
I am requesting prayers for my daughter who will be taking the MCAT this coming Friday. She has been studying hard all summer and is feeling a bit discouraged. Any prayers for her to do well and have faith in the Lord and in herself would be much appreciated. Thank you!!
Replies
5
Views
313
Dear beloved in Christ, My daughter is studying in grade 10 and her exams will commence from February 17. She has scored ### out of ### in Math in her preboard exam. She finds Math and Science difficult. Even though She studies She is not able to score good marks in these subjects. Please pray...
Replies
6
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom