Please pray for my daughter to secure ###

Progneusma

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my daughter to secure admission into a higher institution this year, I also need you to pray for God to come to my aid, I am a widow.
 
Please pray for ### to secure admission into higher institution this year, I also need you to pray for God to come to my aid, am a ###.
I prayed for this in Lord Jesus Christ mighty name. Amen
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Abba Father my daughter is hurting and feeling overwhelmed. Go to her now and comfort her and give her strength. I ask rhat you send your Angels to her side to give her aid. Send helpers, send encouragement send resources. Give her wisdom and discernment. Allow her to feel your presence and let...
Replies
9
Views
305
My health, Jesus - let the doctor help me and see me, Jesus. Bless the doctor to catch anything that needs a check up, Jesus. Bless me so I am healthy enough that if anyrhing beeda to be done I can do it easily, Jesus -with just Your help❤️ Bless me with clear speech and getting to the point...
Replies
7
Views
143
Please pray for grace and favor on my daughter as her Architecture model and renders for her Architecture Studio class are due today. Please pray for encouraging feedback from her instructor and for an excellent grade on her first project of this semester. Please join me in praying for my...
Replies
10
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,133
Messages
16,796,459
Members
649,676
Latest member
Jiadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom