Please pray for my daughter ### that her CT scan

punkin

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for my daughter ### that her CT scan comes back negative. She has not had one in ### months. She is experiencing the same stabbing pain in her temple when she was diagnosed with brain cancer ### years ago. Please pray she will be healed of all cancer. She is also ### months pregnant & this baby will be born soon & he needs his mother to live. Thank you & God bless you!
 
[SIZE=11pt]Lord God, [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]We dwell in Your house, drink in Your presence
And find peace and rest in Your arms. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]We believe in Your name, ask for Your healing
And believe and trust in your love. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]We thank you for Your sacrifice, receive all You have for us
And pray and ask for restoration. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]We need Your healing touch. We wait on You.
You are our Savior, our Friend, and our Hope. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]In Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen [/SIZE]
 
Dear Lord,

I pray that by the POWER of the name JESUS CHRIST, that this daughter be healed today. May her doctor reports come up in her favor. Lord, bring this whole family peace today. All this, I pray, in Jesus' name. Thank You, Lord, in advance. There is none like You Lord, You are worthy of all praise & glory, now & forever, AMEN & AMEN!
 
Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, My ### is having a CT scan to check if her cancer is responding to treatment. Please let her test results be good. Please let her continue to tolerate her chemo well. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
10
Views
48
I'm getting a CT scan of my head and neck today. Please ask the Lord that the thing they want to get a look at will turn out to be nothing of concern and can be left alone. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
12
Views
205
My CT scan shows there are spots and lymph nodes are growing larger there. They have to go into it with a camera to see what it is. Please pray it is fixable and that Jesus will be with me. Thank you all.
Replies
10
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,972
Messages
16,817,090
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom