Please pray for my daughter ###… she …

Meryo

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my daughter ###… she suffers from addiction and alcohol… she is on a bender right now… I am at a loss… my faith is waning…. I need God's intervention… PLEASE !
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Please pray for my daughter ###… she suffers from addiction and alcohol… she is on a bender right now… I am at a loss… my faith is waning…. I need God's intervention… PLEASE!
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Please pray for my daughter ###… she suffers from addiction and alcohol… she is on a bender right now… I am at a loss… my faith is waning…. I need God's intervention… PLEASE!
WhatsApp to pastor (+91 ###) for miracles, healings & blessings
Please pray for my daughter ###… she suffers from addiction and alcohol… she is on a bender right now… I am at a loss… my faith is waning…. I need God's intervention… PLEASE!
WhatsApp to pastor (+91 ###) for miracles, healings & blessings
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter, ###. She is pregnant in the hospital, having some difficulty with the pregnancy (preclampsia)
Replies
7
Views
393
Please pray for grace and favor on my daughter as her Architecture model and renders for her Architecture Studio class are due today. Please pray for encouraging feedback from her instructor and for an excellent grade on her first project of this semester. Please join me in praying for my...
Replies
10
Views
97
My daughter needs help as she is alone in the U.S going thru emotional breakdown and seeking support. Send some angel to comfort her please Give her the wisdom to make decision and not to lose faith in God - Thank You her name is ###
Replies
14
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,411
Messages
16,799,577
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom