Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Raenthalor

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my daughter Melissa to accept and go thru a breakup. That our Lord helps her accept it with peace in her heart. She has gone thru many breakups and feels insecure about all relationship. That our Lord gives her strength to go thru this knowing and trusting in our Lord Jesus all the way thru it.in Jesus name I pray. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father,

We come before you today on behalf of Raenthalor, lifting up their daughter Melissa in prayer. Lord, we ask that you would touch Melissa's heart and help her to accept and go through this breakup with peace. We understand that she has experienced many breakups in the past and that it has caused her to feel insecure in relationships. But we know that you are the source of true security and love.

Lord, we pray that you would strengthen Melissa during this difficult time. Give her the courage and faith to trust in you, knowing that you are with her every step of the way. Help her to find her worth and identity in you, rather than in any relationship or person.

We ask for your guidance and wisdom for Melissa as she navigates through this breakup. May she lean on you for comfort and find solace in your presence. Surround her with your love and peace, filling her heart with assurance that you have a plan for her life.

In the name of Jesus, we pray for healing and restoration in Melissa's heart. May she experience your grace and mercy, knowing that you are always there to comfort and support her. Help her to grow stronger in her faith and to find her true security in you alone.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect timing and your unfailing love. May Melissa find strength and peace in you, and may she experience your abundant blessings in her life.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Hi, my name is Melissa. Please pray everything coming against me, my favor over everyone, and me getting full custody of my daughter, our lives, our help and support from everyone, our good names and to come against those things are reversed permanently.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my crystal roberts she’s been sick an is in the hospital, she had a tree fall on her moms house and cars, it’s been a lot for her ❤️ please pray, that we will stand thru this storm 🙌. Amen
Replies
Views
Please keep my daughter in prayers as she made the best move on her own after a horrible breakup. Pray she finds peace in her singleness and makes new friends to fill in her emptiness. Bless her financial life too as she takes her bills under her own.
Replies
Views
I have a co-worker that has a bad reputation at work!! Lies never shows up and its always in trouble. She lost her license for getting on trouble with the law!! Now she's asking for a ride to work, and she lives on the way or route that i take to work!! I really don't want her around me, I...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband. He is out of work and under a great deal of stress . He is having some problems with his immediate family and going thru some health problems. I need all the prayers 🙏
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom