Please pray for my child and horrible addiction ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We have very serious bad weather coming and I ask that you please pray That God will keep these horrible storms away from us. Please pray that our lives will be safe, our homes and trees will be safe and even have power if God allows it. I'm so scared. Please pray. It's today and tomorrow. Thank...
Replies
12
Views
186
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
Please brethren, I still need more of your prayers on liberation from betting addiction. Betting addiction is always plunging me into debts. Help me with your prayers. I really do appreciate all your efforts in time past and present. You have prayed for me in the past and I saw results. This is...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom