please pray for my career (###) I ...

Heavenly Father,

We come before You today, lifting up our dear friend ### who is seeking guidance and provision for a career in football. Lord, You are the giver of all good gifts, and Your Word tells us in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." We trust in Your divine plan and ask that You open doors that no one can shut and provide the right opportunities for a contract.

Father, we pray that You grant ### the strength and perseverance needed to pursue this dream. As it is written in Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." May Your strength be evident in every training session, every game, and every interaction with potential teams and coaches.

Lord, we also ask for wisdom and discernment for ###, as stated in James 1:5, "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given to him." Guide every decision and lead the way to the right contract that will not only fulfill personal aspirations but also glorify Your name.

In all things, we give You thanks, knowing that You are working behind the scenes for the good of those who love You and are called according to Your purpose (Romans 8:28). We pray for peace and trust in Your timing, believing that You will provide in due season.

We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that lord protects my career from coming to an end. Pray that I am surrounded by people who will defend, protect and help me, and that he prevents others from making me a scapegoat—harping on my mistake solely for their own financial business. Please pray that God repays everything...
Replies
12
Views
168
I have been searching for a job for the past month, and a few days ago, an opportunity I have been dreaming and praying for opened up at ###: ### Director, ### Process Development. I applied immediately with all my heart and hope. Please pray for me that, if this opportunity is meant for me, God...
Replies
12
Views
160
Dear all, May God bless all of us and give us the opportunity to use the talents, abilities, and energy He has gifted us to serve His World and help others. If you remember me, I had asked for your prayers in the past regarding a Senior Director position at ###. I’m grateful to share that my...
Replies
10
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,570
Messages
16,778,210
Members
648,127
Latest member
Cyroumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom