Please pray for my business to generate some income ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter5

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my business to generate some income for the month. It has been 2 very slow months and bills are piling up.

Thank you for your prayers
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Replies
8
Views
182
hi, im from ###, i have been running a business for ### years, but there are no results, even losses and still have debts. I am struggling a lot and want to quit. Please pray that with the help of Lord Jesus, he will be willing to open a way for me to succeed in my culinary business this year...
Replies
9
Views
169
Please could Everyone pray for the sale of my business?? I'm tired of my business and looking for a buyer for the last one year and it’s been very hard. Plz pray that may Jesus keep control over the people in the ### office who are trying to put us at loss. Also pray that I build my confidence...
Replies
8
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom