Please pray for my business to do well, I am ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

annette1950

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my business to do well, I am so tired mentally, physically, worried all the time, I am ### years old and I cannot take this pressure any more, please my business has to do well so I can find a buyer otherwise, I feel like a complete failure in front of my family, please help me, I am begging you.

Please pray for my ### to find work and Lord give him guidance and wisdom to take the right steps. I have been praying for these requests and nothing seems to be working, please I am end of my rope with my life, please help.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
### don't give up hope just yet? Keep on asking, keep on praying God is going to answer your prayers. It may seem like it is taking a long time and that nothing is happening, but He is behind the scenes doing what you and I can't see. He has begun to work on your situation before you even knew about it coming. Keep having faith in Him, and when you feel like the burden is too much like right now, I will stand in agreement for you. I know how it feels to carry a prayer to God and believe that He will answer it. But

###, He is a FAITHFUL God, I am living belief of that. Something we have to wait on a bit longer than others, but ### He NEVER FAILS in answering our PRAYERS NEVER! KEEP holding on and find rest in His strength, for yes we endure and we suffer, but it is never in vain when in the will of God. REJOICE because we are SAFE with HIM and HE LOVES YOU!
 
Nehemiah 8:10- "The joy of the Lord is your strength."​
 ​
Stay close to God and know joy in him.​
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Replies
8
Views
187
Hello, please help me pray for my business praying and hoping that their will be a lot of costumers to come. And please pray for my relationship with my bf. For now I don't know I just surrender my love story to God. And asking for a sign.
Replies
9
Views
194
hi, im from ###, i have been running a business for ### years, but there are no results, even losses and still have debts. I am struggling a lot and want to quit. Please pray that with the help of Lord Jesus, he will be willing to open a way for me to succeed in my culinary business this year...
Replies
9
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,407
Messages
16,810,983
Members
650,795
Latest member
Streozview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom