Please pray for my brother, his ###

I just said a prayer for your brother, ###. May the Lord touch him with His healing hand, give him the relief he needs, and help him experience His peace and joy in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for Salvation of my brother and his wife, my dad, also please pray many warriors to arise to spread the gospel and more people are saved, before it’s too late Please pray God to intervene supernaturally so there’s no way they can deny Him Show them God’s love for us, in Jesus name I...
Replies
9
Views
154
Please pray for my brother ### who is having health issues and is in hospital, Intercede before God Almighty to heal my brother and restore his good health.Relieve him from all his pain and let the power of God heal him thoroughly.I trust you prayers and heal him.Thank you
Replies
8
Views
151
Hello, I disappointed God by being deceived and I went away from Him, then I came back but I failed to be fully obedient and that’s why I won’t live much longer (and I’m ### years old), sorry if this seems like a story to convince you to help my brother but I personally wasted that chance and I...
Replies
10
Views
34
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom