Please pray for my broken relationship ❤️ ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
183
I request prayers to restore my broken relationship and I seek forgiveness for ending it so quickly. I ask that love and trust be restored and that I am always kind and caring and empathetic henceforth. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
349
Please pray for me for God to heal my broken relationship with my ex ..coz it's been now two years but I can't get over him..we were together for ### years ..I pray God returns him back to me when he is safe🙏
Replies
6
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom