Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am currently out of work and need to find a job asap. I am a mother of two outstanding boys my oldest is ### and in college and my youngest is ### and in highschool and I am about to lose our home! I need all the prayers I can get, I have no family and I am a single mother. Please and thank you.
Replies
7
Views
509
Please Pray for Me and my Family My Father in Heaven please be with me and my family. We face eviction from our home on July 30th. I have tried to prevent my family from being homeless with agencies and the court system. And the new owners. I don't know if anything has changed. Noone is getting...
Replies
12
Views
295
Please pray for my younger daughter and her biology test today - please help her study and retain the information and for my son to help her Please pray for my older daughter to do well on her chemistry test and bring good christian friends her way
Replies
10
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,789
Messages
16,792,616
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom