Please pray for my best friend? ###'s little brother. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dequencia

Prayer Partner
Please pray for my best friend? ###'s little brother. He is currently in the hospital with an extreme stomach virus and the possible case of pneumonia. He's only ###, let's pray that he has a speedy recovery!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I am asking for prayers for my best friend ### who recently confessed to me that he no longer believes in Christ and has separated from the idea of Christianity: Father, ### explained that his decision came after a period of shaky belief and an unstable foundation in his faith in Christ. I...
Replies
8
Views
175
I request you all the please pray for my best friend ### who has been fighting for almost a year now. He met with an accident and he is bedridden. He had been taking into hospitals and daily check ups but no improvement is seen. His family are struggling and they are losing hope. Please pray for...
Replies
7
Views
158
dear heavenly father I want to lift up ### to you Lord she's been such a bless I'm asking you father to pour out your spirit on ### I'm asking you God bring her hands to warn her fingers to fight let her be strong in the Lord you know how much she loves her cats those are her children she's...
Replies
6
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom