Please pray for my backache and joint pain … ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Father God, thank you... 感谢您,爱我的父上å¸ã€‚。。

Although, “We are (I am) pressed on every side, yet not crushed; perplexed, yet not to despair; persecuted, yet not abandoned; struck down, yet not destroyed. Always carrying around in my body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in ### body.†~ 2 Corinthians 4:8-10

Amen...
 
Lord Jesus, sometimes suddenly feel down… without reasons..[FONT='宋体']?[/FONT] [FONT='宋体']有时候çªç„¶å¾ˆéš¾è¿‡ï¼Œå´ä¸çŸ¥é“为什么。。[/FONT]

[FONT='宋体']也许,åƒå©·æ‰€è¯´çš„ï¼Œæˆ‘åªæ˜¯å› 为觉得å¤ç‹¬ã€ç©ºè™šæ— åŠ©ã€‚ã€‚ã€‚å¥½å®³æ€•ï¼Œæ—¶é—´è¿‡å¾—çœŸå¿«ï¼Œåˆæ˜¯é©¬å¹´äº†ã€‚。åˆè¿‡äº†å二年了。。回想起[/FONT]###[FONT='宋体']å¹´å‰çš„æˆ‘,过得还算开心。。现在,åˆè¿‡äº†ä¸€è½®ï¼Œè‡ªå·±ä¸€è½¬çœ¼[/FONT]###[FONT='宋体']å²äº†ï¼Œä»ç„¶ä¸€æ— 所æˆï¼Œä»ç„¶å¤å•一人,病痛和ä¸èƒ½ç”Ÿå©åæ›´è®©è‡ªå·±ä¸æ•¢æƒ³ç»“å©šã€‚ã€‚ã€‚æœ‰ä»€ä¹ˆèµ„æ ¼ï¼Œè¿™æ ·å°±å¤Ÿäº†ã€‚ä½œä¸Šå¸çˆ±çš„è€å§‘婆å§ã€‚。[/FONT]

[FONT='宋体']åªæ˜¯ï¼Œè¢«é€¼è¦é™ªå©·åŽ»å‚åŠ åŸºç£å¾’å•身è¥ã€‚。祈求主预备开æ©ï¼Œè®©å¥¹èƒ½å¤Ÿæ‰¾åˆ°æ•¬è™”爱主的弟兄。。Pray for sister ### to find someone in Christ, future husband... Amen.[/FONT]
 
[SIZE=10pt]Lord i am thinking of give up my treatment... give up appointment...with government orthopedic on ### February...
so called “appointmentâ€, it is only a meet with a doctor... everytime when he asked me, how do you feel? Better? I just dont know what to say... still the same condition?yes...i am shame of this answer.
Next, he will say, i give you painkiller.. but Lord, you know i dont want this, you know what i want.. it is no point i still going for the appointment, waste time only... I always read the book of Job, as i have prayed with what Job has prayed... “ Job 3:11
[/SIZE][FONT='宋体'][SIZE=10pt]我为何ä¸å‡ºæ¯èƒŽè€Œæ»ï¼Žä¸ºä½•ä¸å‡ºæ¯è…¹ç»æ°”?[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]†"Why didn't I die from the womb? Why didn't I give up the spirit when my mother bore me?†Lord, why? Can i die...???[/SIZE]
 
Dear Lord Jesus [FONT='宋体']ä¸»å•Šï¼æˆ‘很笨。对ä¸ï¼Ÿå“,åƒä¸‡ä¸å¯ä»¥è®©äººå®¶çœ‹è§ã€‚。。我都一大把年纪了,还ä¸å°å¿ƒè®©äººå®¶çœ‹åˆ°æˆ‘å“,[/FONT]shameful on me…[FONT='宋体']羞耻æžäº†ã€‚今天[/FONT]###/###/###[FONT='宋体'],[/FONT]###[FONT='宋体']问我,å‰å¤©çœ‹åˆ°æˆ‘在å“。。我说,有å—?ä¸è®°å¾—了。。[/FONT]

[FONT='宋体']刚æ‰[/FONT]###[FONT='宋体']点,[/FONT]###[FONT='宋体']打给我,问我,那天[/FONT]###[FONT='宋体']看到我在楼下å“ï¼Œä¸ºä»€ä¹ˆã€‚ã€‚ã€‚æˆ‘è¯´ï¼Œè°¢è°¢ä½ ï¼Œä¸Šå¸çŸ¥é“å°±å¥½ã€‚ã€‚ã€‚å¥¹è¯´ï¼Œå¦‚æžœä½ éœ€è¦æˆ‘å¸®ä½ ç¥·å‘Šï¼Œå¯ä»¥å‘Šè¯‰æˆ‘,知é“å—? [/FONT]
[[FONT='宋体']è°¢è°¢æ‚¨ã€‚ã€‚æˆ‘æ²¡èµ„æ ¼ï¼Œä¸Šå¸æœ€äº†è§£æˆ‘,他知é“å°±å¤Ÿäº†ï¼Œã€‚ã€‚ã€‚æ˜¯çš„ï¼Œä»–çŸ¥é“æˆ‘ä¸€åˆ‡ç¾žè€»çš„äº‹æƒ…ï¼Œä¸æ˜¯å—?[/FONT]] [[FONT='宋体']以åŽï¼Œè¦å“最好躲在洗手间。。ä¸è¦å†ä»¥ä¸ºï¼Œèº²åœ¨ä¸€ä¸ªè§’è½å“,就没有人会看è§ã€‚这个被人看è§åˆè¢«äººä¼ ,被人æï¼Œå°±åƒæ˜¯è¢«æäº†ç–®ç–¤é‚£ä¹ˆæ®‹å¿ã€‚ã€‚ã€‚éƒ½æ˜¯è‡ªå·±æ„šè ¢ï¼Œæ²¡æœ‰èµ„æ ¼è´£æ€ªåˆ«äººã€‚ç¬¨è›‹[/FONT]###[FONT='宋体']。[/FONT]]
 
Dear Father God,

tomorrow 6/2/2014 I am going for the third appointment at ###, orthopedic. Really don't feel want to go. Every time ask me the question, I don't know how to answer...I want to give up already... Can I Father? T.T
 
Thank you Father, for your word that said “The Lord will fight for you, and all you have to do is keep still. - Exodus 14:14”.

Although I am not very understand... am struggling whether to go for a treatment at far place, it is 2 hours drive from my place... my sister-in-Christ promise to send me there, persuading me, said the physician is very good. I just told God I want to give up every treatment, I don't want to go for treatment anymore, I am very tired. not to spend a lot of money again and wasted time in it. Like the woman in Bible (Mark 5), she has spent all that she had, and yet has suffered for 12 years, and she was no better, but rather get worse. It is not worthy.

I never give up seek God's grace to heal me, more than the physicians and medicine. But I am really tired, I want to give up, I even asked God to leave me alone...

[SIZE=12pt]I never give up seek God's grace to heal me, more than the physicians and medicine. But I am really tired, I want to give up, I even asked God to leave me alone...[/SIZE]

[FONT='宋体']###[FONT='宋体']了,[/FONT](Permanent Head Damage)[FONT='宋体'],###为###让###组组###知######的腰痛,###为###ä»–###为###祷###[/FONT]…[FONT='宋体']###为###ä»–###ç»™###çš„###è§ï¼Œ###么###è½»###±######么###,###ç®—###什###,###值###被###[/FONT]…[FONT='宋体']###去###么###远的###芙蓉###ç–—[/FONT]…

[FONT='宋体'][SIZE=12pt]###åƒè‡ªå·±###的病痛###报###,###有###,###有###,,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###ï
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please heal ### of exhaustion, inflammation and joint pain in my body! Thank you and God Bless!
Replies
6
Views
254
Please pray for peace and deliverance from cramps and joint pain. Unnecessary arguments, please pray fervently, I will testify in the name of Jesus.
Replies
7
Views
255
Please pray for peace and deliverance from cramps and joint pain. Unnecessary arguments, please pray fervently, I will testify in the name of Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom