Please pray for my backache and joint pain … ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss my mum... although I have a Heavenly Father who really loves me and cares for me. Although I have a Heavenly Father who really loves me and cares for me. Even though I am still young, I have a Heavenly Father who really loves me and cares for me. According to my Heavenly Father, I am His child. I am His child, and He loves me. He loves me, and He has given me His grace. He has given me His grace, and He has given me His mercy. According to my Heavenly Father, I am His child. He has given me His grace, and He has given me His mercy.
 
[FONT='宋体'][SIZE=10pt]曾几时开始?让差劲感觉相éšã€‚主啊,噢主你为何从万人中拣选我作你女儿??[/FONT][/SIZE]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
我的祷告,还有效å—?上å¸ï¼Œæœ‰åœ¨å¬å—??Is God listening? =.=
 
Dear Jesus, anyway, I still thank You for loving me and be my lover forever. Yes, I do...
 
My Dearest Jesus, I'm going for exercise today 7.00 - 8.30 pm... May Your peace be with me, Amen~
 
Dear Abba Father, please pray for ###. GJM. is, ###'s son, ###. ### has been in the hospital for a long time, and ### has been in a coma for a long time, and ### has been in a critical condition, and ### has been in a critical condition. ### has been in a critical condition, and ###. ###'s condition is very serious, and ### has been praying for ###'s recovery, and ### has been in a critical condition. ### has been in a critical condition, and ###. Please pray for ###. Amen.
 
Thank you Father. Although I know I can't have a child, and dare not accept any relationship because of my health condition [and feel not worthy to be loved], but I still thank You that brother ### loves me. Although until now I did not accept him (since October ###), and feel very sorry to him... but he still texting me and cares for me. Lord, I don't know what to do? Please, teach me Father... I don't want to be regret. AMen..
 
Dear Father God,

Thank you for bringing me to the cell group outing (28th~29th September 2013) at ### and I get to know <###> … She’s really caring for me, my backache. Ya, she's like my late mother... T.T
Thank you Father that she taught me one Exercise for backache. Pray that I will feel more comfort. And that is by Your love to me… Thank you, Jesus, although at times I still feel down and hate myself… But you are always there to comfort me.

Thank you that you told me that I am your dear Dove… Although I am a small white dove that is so unlovable T.T

[SIZE=12pt]Thank you Jesus, for Your love to me; thank you Jesus, for your grace so free… Amen.[/SIZE]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please heal ### of exhaustion, inflammation and joint pain in my body! Thank you and God Bless!
Replies
6
Views
254
Please pray for peace and deliverance from cramps and joint pain. Unnecessary arguments, please pray fervently, I will testify in the name of Jesus.
Replies
7
Views
255
Please pray for peace and deliverance from cramps and joint pain. Unnecessary arguments, please pray fervently, I will testify in the name of Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom