Please pray for my back. Last ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I hurt my back last week and because I just started my new job. I was holding off on going to the doctor until I made it out of my 90 days. Needless to say Dec.18 would be 90 days. However yesterday I sprang my left ankle and tried to stay off of it for the remainder of the day. I can't...
Replies
6
Views
345
I'm ### years old with osteoporosis. My back causes me excruciating pain everyday. Please pray God will send complete & total healing to me in this & any other area of my body, mind & spirit. Thank you for praying. God bless you.
Replies
13
Views
164
Please pray for healing for my back. I hurt my back at work today. Also, please pray for peace at home. My wife was making things harder today at home because my back was hurting. I think she’s a narcissist. She was yelling at me for dropping water on the ground because I was having trouble...
Replies
11
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,241
Messages
16,797,412
Members
649,789
Latest member
Valeyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom