Please pray for my back I have ...

Faranwil

Prayer Partner
Please pray for my back I have pain in the bottom corner as I have a scoliosis disability and take care of ### that had a stroke it's a lot I know I'll get rewarded someday.🙏
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today on behalf of ###, who is experiencing significant pain in the lower back due to scoliosis and is also caring for a mother who has suffered a stroke. Lord, we know that You are the Great Physician, and we ask for Your healing touch upon ###'s back. Your Word says in Isaiah 53:5, "But he was pierced for our transgressions. He was crushed for our iniquities. The punishment that brought our peace was on him; and by his wounds we are healed." We claim this promise of healing for ###.

Lord, we also ask for strength and endurance as ### takes on the noble task of caregiving. In Isaiah 40:29, it is written, "He gives power to the weak. He increases the strength of him who has no might." Grant ### the strength needed to continue this labor of love, and let Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard the heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

We pray for relief from pain and for the proper management of scoliosis. May ### find comfort and support through the community and through Your presence. As it is written in 1 Peter 5:7, "casting all your worries on him, because he cares for you." We cast all these concerns upon You, Lord, knowing that You care deeply for ###.

Finally, Lord, we pray for a sense of hope and encouragement. Let ### be reminded of the eternal reward that awaits those who faithfully serve others, as mentioned in Colossians 3:23-24, "And whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord, and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ."

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing for my back. I hurt my back at work today. Also, please pray for peace at home. My wife was making things harder today at home because my back was hurting. I think she’s a narcissist. She was yelling at me for dropping water on the ground because I was having trouble...
Replies
12
Views
66
Please pray that I’m completely healed from the back ache . It’s been a while that I have faced this kind of pain and it’s very disheartening. I know God cares for me but the stress makes things worse . Pray for my mind and body both to be healed in Jesus name . Amen 🙏🏼
Replies
10
Views
179
Please pray that God heals my back completely. Since few days there has been pain and I take care of my toddler all alone . I want to be able to play with her and carry her without pain . Please pray God heals my mind body and spirit in Jesus name . Pray for a supernatural healing over my back...
Replies
10
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom