please pray for my baby he has ...

I stand in agreement with this child of Yeshuah HaMashiach under Matthew 18:19, and I declare the Lordship of Yeshua HaMashiach over his/her Body, Spirit, and Soul. Let the mighty power of Ruach HaKodesh fill this person like unstoppable rushing water and overcome all powers in his/her life. I pray for his complete healing refuah shlemah over all diseases and weaknesses in this person. For ALL was overly paid by Adon Yeshua haMashiach on the cross, " Tam ve Nishlam !!!..." . Test his soul o Adonai, and know his heart I believe he will recommit his life for your purpose once healed.
Bashem Yeshua HaMashiach. Amen
 
please pray for my baby he has been sick for a week now without improvement right now he is on a hospital bed. Thank you Jesus for the healing.
Through Jesus' stripes, we were healed. trust in the lord. the child ### well
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, please pray for my baby ### she was born at ### weeks and now is ### months old. Shes finding it difficult to walk, stand, crawl or sit independently. Her doctor said we should work on strength building and gave us a month. Her next appointment is on the ### of ### the doctor want to send...
Replies
9
Views
17
Hello, Please can you pray for my ### year old daughter named ### who lives in ###. She has high fever for the past ### days, and resting in bed. Please pray that she can be healed and her true self again. Thank you, ###
Replies
11
Views
130
Please pray for my son he lost the tip of his finger due to a horrible accident and he's only ###. I ask if you can all just pray for his finger to heal beautifully and give him the possibility of growing his nail back. He has gone through so much trauma I just ask for you all to pray for a...
Replies
8
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,775
Messages
16,780,895
Members
648,337
Latest member
Cliertuorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom