Please pray for my aunt, ###. She has passed ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lyndaschn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lyndaschn

Guest
Please pray for my aunt, ###. She has passed long ago but she meant so much to me. Please pray for her to continue to have blessings on her soul. Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep my ###-year-old ###, ###, in your prayers. She has become very ### due to ###, has lost her ### and ###, and is currently undergoing ### for a possible ###. We humbly request your prayers and healing intentions for her complete recovery, renewed strength, and good health. May God...
Replies
10
Views
199
Today ### has passed away. I ask y’all will pray for her family and friends. She is on my softball team. I unfortunately did not know her very well. I wish I would’ve known her better. A tree branch unfortunately fell on her. I do not know anymore details but she was only a freshman. She was a...
Replies
5
Views
236
My aunt ### who we love just had a massive heart attack and fell and fractured her scull. Her brain is bleeding and the drs don’t think she will make it. Please we need all the prayers we can to heal her. We need her and love her. Please God save her.
Replies
15
Views
735
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom