please pray for my appearance skin hair make up ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray for my appearance skin hair make up clothes to be totally transformed and my confidence self est###m lord jesus please grant me the total best cosmetics shampoo foundation all the make up best clothes I need to look and be at my total best please provide lord in jesus name ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you please please remove permanently absolutely all white bots bumpy bits raised bits all every dark circles all every hollows lines wrinkles under both my eyes permanently right now please Lord never return ever absolutely all puffiness excess...
Replies
7
Views
277
Please pray that I work on my appearance and God and Jesus makes me look better. I had people tell me my hair is a mess and it hurts my feelings, and it came from my brother too; he says your hair is a mess and nobody can't fix it, he said it in a rude tone. I can do my hair real good, I don't...
Replies
10
Views
416
Lord please please please no no more loneliness singleness lateness in marriage disappointments rejection criticism delay misery suffering sadness sorrow worry stress anxiety depression fear stagnation poverty lack living in 1 bedroom council flat I am soo embarrassed about as a child of God no...
Replies
9
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,178
Messages
16,796,895
Members
649,726
Latest member
Dwuysorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom