Please pray for my ### and ### old son who is not eating, seeing properly, stand and walk and not even crawling, talking properly since his birth ###. His name is ### from ###. Thanks ###.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
I am ### from Papua New Guinea. I am facing difficulties within my relationship with my wife just because I am unemployed and am a liability in my family. I have ### kids. I tried to be a good father but can't because of many circumstances. I need Lord Jesus.
Hi, please pray for my baby ### she was born at ### weeks and now is ### months old. Shes finding it difficult to walk, stand, crawl or sit independently. Her doctor said we should work on strength building and gave us a month. Her next appointment is on the ### of ### the doctor want to send...
My daughter is ### years old. She is struggling with finding friends. I am hurt deeply when she asked my why it's hard for her to find good friends while others don't have this issue. It was my fault for not doing enough when she was younger. I will am asking you to pray for my daughter she...