please pray for my ### and ### who completed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cynthia2

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for my daughter and son who completed their degrees last year to find employment, pray that God will anoint their CV's and that my daughter's interview will be blessed on ###, also to bless my house, family, friends and my business
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God of be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, LM, CS~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I am praying for you. May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A WIND TURBINE SOLAR PANELS WITH POSSIBLY THE LITTLE POWER GENERATOR FROM TEMU FREE OR CHEAP KLARNA PAYMENT PLAN OR BETTER FOR POWERING THE HOUSE AND MY STUDIO JUST KEEP GETTING SOLAR PANELS UNTIL THERE EVEN ON MY VACATION TRAILER 5 TH WHEEL GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE...
Replies
7
Views
122
Brothers and sisters please pray for my elderly mother who has cancer and dementia to complete her rehab after breaking her hip so she can walk and return home where her family will care for her in her final years 🙏
Replies
7
Views
148
Please pray that God heals my back completely in Jesus' name Amen
Replies
10
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom