Please pray for Mr. ### ### who is in a very

Tariq

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for Mr. ### ### who is in a very critical health condition in a hospital ICU. He has a family of ### members. May God in the name of his Son Jesus Christ and with the help of Holy Spirit heal him and give him life for his family. Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus! {But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.} Isaiah 53:5
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning brothers and sisters. I ask of you to pray for Mr. ###. He is, has got a heart attack and is unconscious. His lungs have been filled with water, and now the doctors are saying that the water is spreading to the other organs of his body. So they are taking him in for dialysis, asking...
Replies
9
Views
139
My dad (###) is very critical in the ICU. He has heart and asthma issues. He can't pass urine right now which is resulting in kidney issues. Please pray for him to get well soon and fight all of this.
Replies
10
Views
339
Lord please please work through my solicitors to please please win my case for me in absolutely every single way form guve my solicitors supernatural divine wisdom skill power authority to fight know exactly how to fight win win my case for me against ### in absolutely every way form no feels no...
Replies
5
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom