Please pray for miracle healing for my husband from ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

tina1

Beloved of All
Please pray for miracle healing for my husband from interstitial lung illness and for his breathing tests in ### to show good improvements in lung function and diffusion capacity. Please also pray I make the right decisions about work according to God's will. In Jesus Name amen. Thank you.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is currently suffering from severe pain from his shoulder making movement of his arms impossible. We've been to the hospital, we did x-ray too.
Replies
9
Views
258
Thank you Lor d, last night in prayer i felt healign on my extremely dehydrated jaws adn teeth. i asked you to help my unbelief for wantign a miracle healign and You , Lor d gave me much healign on my jaw and teeht alignment. Im so grateful. thank you! . Please heall peole who are in severe...
Replies
12
Views
172
My husband has another wife. This woman is diabolic in nature. She has tied my husband using diabolic means. She is controlling him the way she likes. My husband is obsessed with her and spends most of his money on her. My prayer is for them to be separated permanently and free my husband from...
Replies
10
Views
467
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom