Please Pray For Me.

  • Thread starter Thread starter binbin
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

binbin

Guest
Please pray that God will help me to get my loved one back to me. I tried hard to be without him but I am not able to overcome it. I know God will help me and bring him back to me, but I pray he will make things happen quickly. Lord, I am not able to take the pain, please talk to him and make him understand my love towards him. Please Lord. Do not delay in answering me, Lord. In you, Lord, I put my trust and everything is possible with you.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
In Jesus' Name please open ###'s eyes & heart to the leading of the Holy Spirit. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
praying for you and your situation tonight ###.

May God give you the guidance and answers you seek from Him.

aMen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get help in money related. Yesterday night i told to one of my neighbour ### to help me in getting money so that I'll pay my interest atleast half also for this july month she is the only hope for me. Please pray for me to open doors in money related. Everyone is asking...
Replies
11
Views
196
Please pray for me Today i am closing the default d Chapter JESUS be with me i pray everything closes fast with no hicups , hesistantions or delays you know my future in i pray with with my soul also to get better with my guitar in your name LORD JESUS amen and amen
Replies
10
Views
170
Please Pray for Me and my Family My Father in Heaven please be with me and my family. We face eviction from our home on July 30th. I have tried to prevent my family from being homeless with agencies and the court system. And the new owners. I don't know if anything has changed. Noone is getting...
Replies
12
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom