Please Pray For Me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord God have your will and your way in this ### life in Jesus name amen
 
Through the LORD's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning;

Great is Your faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:21-23
 
Take my hands & let it be consecrated Lord to Thee! Use godsmann to your will & to your way for your work here on earth. The Harvest is ripe but the Labourers are few in your vinyard. Hasten to help & let not the Enemy steal his joy & peace. Restoration! Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, please pray to Jesus Christ our lord to pray for me as my arms got hurt and now my left hand and wrist is swollen 😢, my partner of ### years passed away last year and I’m so very lost and my heart hurts every day as my whole world has been taken away , together for ### years he was...
Replies
10
Views
98
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm a wretched and worthless sinner. I'm also Born-Again. I was also Backslidden for about 40 years. I'm also Back in Fellowship with God! Praise The Lord!! Please pray for my physical and mental health issues, which are, I regret to say, all the result of my...
Replies
10
Views
111
i have been a single mom almost 5 years now , in this 5 years i need talk to a man or had any kind of relationship, but recently i feel i need some one in my life, but i don't have anyone if some one try to talk to me i ignore, i saw lot of bad news how crazy this world is , i am praying to god...
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,905
Messages
16,816,298
Members
651,075
Latest member
Iriossilroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom