Please Pray For Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjbn

Servant of All
Lord please help me bring back my job. I only have limited time in this foreign country please help me Lord. I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the greedy government minister who are asking for a pay increase where they instituted policies to harm their citizens and brought in massive amounts of foreigners into the country to steal our jobs and covet our jobs where it is not even theirs to begin with and dare to sleep in the...
Replies
11
Views
137
I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
147
The government is so proud that they have converted a large number of foreigners to new citizens, which is a disgrace to the country and resulted in foreigners all having good paying jobs, but locals do not have jobs for a long time due to this. It is a zero-sum game where the government wants...
Replies
6
Views
86
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom