Please pray for me. Whatever the enemy and his agents

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me. Whatever the enemy and his agents are trying to do please don't let it come to pass. Please pray for The LORD to protect me and help me.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!! 

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in
 
Praying that God hears your prayers and his will be done in your life. May you feel his presence in your life and know that he is with you always.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak command create decree declare demand into existence My Color GREATLY restored returned comes back to me my family friends our pets even comes back Healed restored GREATLY from whoever whatever has Stolen it this assignment ends today. I need to see in my gifts of LIGHT restored so I have...
Replies
6
Views
173
Please pray in Jesus name About Some Random Requests That I have this morning (Unspoken And Random Requests But Still very Important To Me And of course Father God already knows What they are and all about them when you Mention them in prayer) Please Pray That A Worry I have that the enemy tries...
Replies
7
Views
140
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom