Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
Please get rid of this man ###@gmail.com to stay away from me because he is a scammer and is using somebody’s picture to fool me and flatter me. I knew I was correct. Why did he still talk to me on my phone? I am not going to respond to their message to the person who is sending it to me.
Please pray for me. ###. ###. I was diagnosed with bras damage from drinking alcohol. Vodka. My husband and father of our two beautiful daughters, grown, ghosted us. Me. ###. He left for work driving his semi truck and disappeared. Turned off his cell phone. No one in his large Catholic Canadian...