Please pray for me to pass in ###

Please pray for me to pass in all my exams and also in pending subject.... pray To pass with good marks....I am very much scared about my results.. please bless for me 🙏🙏🥺🥺🥺🥺
Merciful Father, I thank You for Your faithfulness. I pray that Your child will be able to recollect all that was taught during this exam in Jesus name. AMEN
 
Please pray for me to pass in all my exams and also in pending subject.... pray To pass with good marks....I am very much scared about my results.. please bless for me 🙏🙏🥺🥺🥺🥺
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Merciful Father, I thank You for Your faithfulness. I pray that Your child will be able to recollect all that was taught during this exam in Jesus name. AMEN
Thank you soo much for your prayer... Plz keep praying for me daily... I need ur prayer 🥺🥺🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to pass in all subjects in semester exam. I’ve written chemistry and c programming paper really worse and I really doubt whether I’ll pass or not. Please pray that I should pass in all subjects in semester exam. Please🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Replies
5
Views
252
My name is ### today im having my ielts exam please pray for me to get 7 band in all modules such as writing,reading,listening..reading is very tough for me 🥺🙏🏻
Replies
10
Views
147
Please pray that I should pass all the subjects in semester exam which I already wrote. I did my chemistry and c programming subjects really bad and I’m scared that I won’t pass. Please pray that I pass all subjects in semester exam which I’ve written pleasee. I’m scared. Please 🥺
Replies
7
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,744
Messages
16,791,838
Members
649,339
Latest member
Naleutormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom