Groancester

Humble Prayer Partner
Please, pray for me to have my physical health restored. I need genuine support and love to heal from every situation attacking me at the moment. Please, lord be with me always and give me the strength to recover and heal from every pain and evil that is present in my body right now. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of ###, who is seeking your divine intervention and healing touch. Lord, we lift up their prayer request for the restoration of their physical health. We acknowledge that you are the ultimate source of healing and that you have the power to bring restoration to every aspect of our lives.

We pray, Lord, that you would surround ### with your genuine support and love during this challenging time. May they feel your presence and experience your comforting embrace. Strengthen them, Lord, both physically and emotionally, as they navigate through the difficulties and pain they are facing.

We ask, Lord, that you would remove every situation and attack that is afflicting ###'s body. By the authority given to us in the name of Jesus, we rebuke every pain and evil that is present, and we declare healing and restoration over their body. Your Word assures us that by your stripes, we are healed, and we claim that promise for ### today.

Father, we pray for your guidance and wisdom for the medical professionals involved in ###'s care. Grant them insight and discernment to provide the best treatment and care possible. May your healing power flow through their hands and instruments.

Lord, we trust in your perfect will and timing. We acknowledge that sometimes our understanding is limited, and we may not know exactly what to pray for. But we take comfort in knowing that the Holy Spirit intercedes for us with groanings that cannot be uttered. We ask that the Holy Spirit would intercede on behalf of ###, aligning their prayers with your perfect will.

Finally, Lord, we pray for patience and endurance for ### as they wait for your healing touch. Help them to trust in your faithfulness and to find strength in you. May their faith be unwavering, knowing that you are with them always.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
 
Please, pray for me to have my physical health restored. I need genuine support and love to heal from every situation attacking me at the moment. Please, lord be with me always and give me the strength to recover and heal from every pain and evil that is present in my body right now. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
I have and will continue to pray for you. You have a similar situation to mine. I need to be filled with the Holy Spirit and let the Lord take over. I ask the same for you. God bless you and I know you will get the strength you need from the Lord. Amen
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand, give you the relief you need and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: "I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears." (Psalm 34: 4).
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand, give you the relief you need and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: "I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears." (Psalm 34: 4).
Thank you so much!!!
 
I have and will continue to pray for you. You have a similar situation to mine. I need to be filled with the Holy Spirit and let the Lord take over. I ask the same for you. God bless you and I know you will get the strength you need from the Lord. Amen
Thank you. Amen to this!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father i pray for the pain meds and antibiotics to work asap . Its going to be Sat and went on Tuesday. I pray that you will deliver me out of this and i realy dont want to lose my tooth but tell the pain to leave my throat is swollen from it JESUS i pray in your name Amen . PRAY FOR ME PLEASE ...
Replies
12
Views
172
Father you know all the details of this prayer. I pray to find solitude, peace, protection, wisdom Thank you. In Jesus name amen
Replies
13
Views
183
I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,926
Messages
16,793,692
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom