Please pray for me to get financial ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been on a look out for a perfect job for quite sometime now. However none of my effort bears fruit. I pray for financial freedom. There is so much I want to do in life if that happens.
Replies
9
Views
189
Good morning, please pray for me I need protection and financial breakthrough. And pray for my small business to grow.
Replies
11
Views
189
Financial breakthrough, I would like to get money to go back home to start My own business
Replies
10
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,864
Messages
16,804,203
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom