Please pray for me to get a good job and to win ### green card remember my family too thank you

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for me to get a good job and to win USA green card remember my family too
Lord we pray for a green card and for this family. We ask that you will bless and protect them. Bring the perfect job. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Amen Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand in the Gap with me Brothers and sisters in Christ I need prayer for a good job within the next couple of weeks so that I don't become homeless I am doing the best that I can but there are various that are that have prevented me from getting employment already now that those barriers...
Replies
7
Views
235
Good morning pastor ###. Pls pray for me and my family, I have not been getting work anymore sir, no favors anymore from people. It looks like I am covered with something people no longer admire me like a woman I am. The elder sister that got married before is out of marriage and me no man has...
Replies
7
Views
313
I have been praying for America that God bless the USA and be a citizen of the USA because I can make a difference in that country and other countries overseas so I need a miracle to get there because my family don't want to help me get there. So I need to be provided for like a plane ticket, a...
Replies
9
Views
463
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,912
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom