Please pray for me to find people ...

grace020576

Faithful Servant
Please pray for me to find people who will value me as I am. Please pray for me to never get oppressed. Please pray for me to be always kind and compassionate. Please pray for me to be healthy. Please pray for all my children to be healthy and to be able to finish college.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Have a Prayerful, Thankful, Grateful, Blessed Christmas and a Successful Prosperous New Year In Christ Jesus. God Is So In Love With You.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

BROTHER, I REQUEST YOUR PRAYER SO THAT VERY SOON MY MARRIAGE TO BE FIXED AND TO FIND ONE SOON. I AM DEPRESSED BEING ALONE. ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. EITHER FROM THIS CHRISTIAN BACKGROUND OR OTHER RELIGION. ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO STAY SINGLE AND LONELY. I DONT KNOW WHY GOD IS DELAYING. MY BP...
Replies
10
Views
180
Loving and gracious God, As children and young people everywhere return to schools, colleges and universities, begin new courses, enter new classrooms, or continue their educational journeys, we place them all into your loving and protective care. Watch over every child, young person and...
Replies
16
Views
239
i have Friends I talk to, but just wondering: are they secretly like the others, joking around with me or something? One always just wants to play a game and never really wants to actually talk to me. I've tried calling him once, and he never really answered my calls. Sometimes I just want to...
Replies
11
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,417
Messages
16,799,654
Members
649,923
Latest member
Yeiron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom