Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that TODAY around ### pm today on this very day Monday September ###TH, ### i pray that on my ### phone that on my ### dating app that at least more than ### girls give me a heart to my profile and start chatting with me and that they are all beautiful, thick and curvy, or slim and skinny...
Replies
11
Views
51
PRAISE THE LORD I AM FROM ###. CURENTLY I AM ### WANTED TO CHANGE MY CAREER INTO ### BUT DUE TO MARKET IN ### I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND A GOOD OPPERTUNITY ALSO I WANTED TO GET MARRIED I HATE TO STAY IN SINGLE AND LONELY. PARENTS ARE HESISTANT BECAUSE OF ###. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GETTING MARRIED AND I...
Replies
13
Views
231
I know there are people here whose problems are much more important than mine, but I’m desperate to find someone who loves me back. I went through a lot after falling for a girl who didn’t feel the same, and it’s been affecting my mental state. Please pray that the Lord sends me someone with a...
Replies
9
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,130
Messages
16,796,377
Members
649,671
Latest member
Chruymoraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom