Please Pray For Me To Find A ### My Godly Husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trisialyn

Guest
please pray for me to find a godly husband, I am ### now I am desperate too many failure with my love life, I don't understand why it's happening to me. I am scared to be alone please help me pray for me to find my godly husband... I want a family, I want to have kids...
 
Heavenly Father, please pour your Holy Spirit out over ### and heal her. Flood her life with your love and light so that she may become whole before attempting to marry. Bless her to admit her hang ups and hurts from past relationships and seek healing and closure for those things before marriage so that she's not taking her issues into the home. I pray that she understand you're her husband until she's ready to be a proper Ephesians 5 wife. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Ho God who answered by fire hear the cry of this ### and giver her, her heart desire in Jesus name amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying the Lord will bless me with a loving Christian husband because I do not have a family and I am craving a Christian family. I am also praying I find my satisfaction in the Lord. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
142
I need a divine alignment with the right man. I am being overcome. There are marriage requests from Muslims, men who are worldly, and now I am being humiliated by the pursuit of married men. I didn’t have the same desire for marriage and motherhood as my peers but now I understand there is an...
Replies
8
Views
113
Godly husband for me. Sweet romantic grounded in Jesus stable solide abundant beautiful prosperous relationship and marriage in Jesus name. Thank you Lord. Good friends. No fashists inclined people. There are too many of them here in ###. ### 000 people go to the concert of this man who sings...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,185
Messages
16,819,892
Members
651,234
Latest member
Spleirhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom