Please pray for me to feel God's Love and Have His rest because I am so demonic oppressed and insomnia, which makes it harder to study. Feel like losing hope in people myself and God.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)
Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I need him most now to guide me but I’ve been feeling his absence for ### months now. I need him to guide me in my relationships. I desperately want a noble and grand love but it’s no where in sight. I only am talking to a disabled person now and am not sure if he’s ###. He’s rich, gives me...
Yesterday I requested a prayer regarding my ankle pain, and I wrote about my cousin that she used to love Jesus so much and she changed far away from Jesus. She believed in Buddhism and the Hindu religion, but yesterday after I sent the prayer request, I really felt I needed to send her a voice...
Heavenly Father,
Incline Your ear, O Lord, and answer the prayer concerning Your servant, ###, for he trusts in You and walks in humility before You.
Guard the life of ###, for he belongs to You. Save Your servant who puts his trust in You. Be merciful to him, O Lord, for he calls upon You...