Please pray for me to correct my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got a stroke similar event back six months ago. I lost strength of my right arm and moving slow on my right side and both leg numbness. I am struggling to take a MCAS MRA contrast as I am unsure if I can manage the distance of going out. Some doctors even said I can speak clearly it doesn't...
Replies
5
Views
231
Loosen Verse Gen 22:14 You are my provider Jehovah Jireh. Life in correct the Weird World and my needs are not met. Let ### and ### go to ### by themselves my needs are still not met. Get rid of the Satan and crew ### and crew out of my land. If I ever go to ### it’s with ### not ### not with My...
Replies
8
Views
297
Please pray that lord protects my career from coming to an end. Pray that I am surrounded by people who will defend, protect and help me, and that he prevents others from making me a scapegoat—harping on my mistake solely for their own financial business. Please pray that God repays everything...
Replies
12
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,819
Messages
16,803,810
Members
650,317
Latest member
Valorgarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom