Please pray for me to be independent ...

Please pray for ### to be independent in ### life, and please pray for ### and for ###'s husband to have a baby by the next month
Lord we pray that you will help in every way. We pray that you will bring a baby. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I would gain some independence from my parents. I'm very close to my family which I love (and they have been like a covering over me until I get married) but I also feel that in some ways, I am too sheltered as an adult. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
307
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get my independence from my Parents. I want to move out be on my own. Star my own family or at least have a Wife and pets. I am lonely bored isolated. I want a new life. I dislike working outside menial labor. Please get me to a new home soon. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
132
In Jesus name I want to become independent, good job and my own house and honest life partner.
Replies
13
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom