Please pray for me to be consumed ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dining room had a leaking air conditioner that damaged the floor, the wall and many other things. I spent more money on new flooring than I had ever been able to spend on anything, I am very poor. Being able to fix my dining room made me feel in control and able to have a better life. A...
Replies
6
Views
274
I have been posting my request often here so I am sure you are all aware of this mountain I am trying to climb. I ask again that you please pray with me in the name of Jesus my saviour. Time is ticking by and I have still not found a home for my family and animals. We are due to vacate on the...
Replies
9
Views
351
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ###, ###, and ###'s salvation. Please pray for me and my upcoming (Monday afternoon) appointment with an eye doctor. My left eye has been 'bothering' me quite a bit lately. Please pray also for my stomach issues and ask God to Help me with my...
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom