Please pray for me to be completely healed of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandeeb

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me to be completely healed of Sarcoidosis. Please pray that I pass my pulmonary function test on Jan. ###. (God is able) It's a rare disease that they don't know much about. Please also pray that they find a cure and raise awareness for Sarcoidosis. Pray for all those who suffer from the disease. Thank you. God bless you. ###
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Lord Jesus, our saviour, healer, protector, thank u for listening to our pray and also thanks for answering..... Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning please pray for my dogs right ear to be healed completely. in JESUS name AND FOR MY unspoken request for my ### citizenship to clear and for me to pass my test and to be protected in JESUS name and to heal people with nutrition and wellness life and fitness all directions amen
Replies
6
Views
240
Dear Christian Friends, Please pray in agreement with me that my mother is can get off the breathing tube, that her brain damage is healed, that her brain stops shifting, and the bleeding stops. Please pray that she can return to life and her family. Pray that she is completely healed and...
Replies
5
Views
338
Do you know Jesus I’ve been having this problem for two years and my faith is getting weak but I know that you could heal, but could you help me please? You helped me before many years ago please heal me again Jesus I believe in you please forgive me for my sense and for all my unbelief please...
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom