Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for your help. I just woke up from a dream that gives me hope that I will believe in my self because I am a good project manager and I know how to estimate projects and proposals and I will not bid a Job that is not profitable. That's what I get paid for. I May not be able to...
Replies
9
Views
232
I am stuck in a toxic workspace where I was required to work on weekends as well...I questioned god a lot about why hed let this happen and also things got very worse ..my colleagues are very toxic in all terms I mean, and so I was requesting for a release from this particular project but they...
Replies
10
Views
125
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST — PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### 1. I Am Terrified and Need Prayer My name is ###, and I am urgently asking for prayer. What I have been experiencing has become increasingly frightening and overwhelming. I feel surrounded by spiritual darkness, paranormal activity, witchcraft...
Replies
12
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom