Please pray for me, that you keep ...

Hope4joy

Beloved of All
Please pray for me, that you keep protecting me from all witchcraft being done, by my mother in my own home. My Lord, I humbly pray you continue to heal me from my stomach and intestines. Help me be able to empty my bowels normally so that I won't be depending too much on medication. Thank You, for healing me Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Praying with and for you in Jesus' name Amen~May God protect you and bless you with all of your needs 🙏💞
 
I prayed for your healing & protection + for your mother spiritual Truth! I prayed your prayer requests, in Jesus' name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
7
Views
124
Heavenly Father, I cry out for Your swift and immediate divine intervention. Have mercy hear my cry Lord. You are the God of miracles who makes a way where there is no way. Move by Your power, shorten the waiting time, and turn my situation around for Your glory, in Jesus' name. Amen. Lord my...
Replies
13
Views
231
Hey, I have been finding this really hard to write, and I kind of don't even know what to ask for prayer about anymore. I have reached out to you guys many times throughout these last two years regarding a lot of changes that I've been battling. I first started by reaching out and asking for a...
Replies
11
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,812
Messages
16,781,163
Members
648,369
Latest member
Praeltorerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom